Additional procedure-based workshops are available for other procedures and can be requested by contacting email@example.com.
These workshops include (for rats and mice):
**training procedures using other species can also be organized
- IV tail vein injection
- blood sampling methods (microsampling, saphenous, tail vein, intracardiac, vena cava, facial vein, retro orbital)
- tissue collection (identification of the correct anatomical position and recognition of the tissue to be collected as well as the best way to remove the tissue)
- cervical dislocation
- suturing (basic and more advanced patterns)
- surgical model refinement/training
- intratracheal/intranasal administration
- intradermal/foot pad injections
- intramuscular injections
- tail vein catheterization
- transcardiac perfusions
- other procedures based on requirements of the research
These workshops can be run “one-on-one” or in lab groups depending on the equipment required.
The fee for additional procedures training is $20 per person per workshop.